The need for a good internet connection is at its peak today as more and more people are either working from home or are becoming digital nomads. People are no more confined to 4 corners of an office cabin or have fixed timings of 9 to 5 like earlier. Instead today they have a possibility to tour around the world and manage work at the same time or they can carry their laptop to their favorite coffee shop and work while enjoying the sip of coffee.
Like never before online businesses are on their boom and most of the work today can be tackled without physical presence. The Internet has drastically changed the way we used to work a couple of decades ago and there is almost no aspect of life that isn’t affected by it today. It is not anymore just about connecting servers but it connects lives, stories, music, arts, businesses, and many more things.
Although, the internet was invented almost 50 years ago, but has been growing since at a rapid pace because of the ever-growing demands. And when it is required by almost everyone these days then it is important to make sure that you do not become a victim of slow connectivity and it must be secure too. Because when you access the WLAN at an overcrowded place like public libraries, coffee shops, or malls, it is possible to experience bad signals and it can impact security too as so many people are using the same WiFi. Therefore it is always better to have your personal portable router that you can carry with you.
Today we are going to review one such device that helps you stay connected anywhere you go. It is Muama Ryoko 4G pocket WiFi that claims to offer faster speed and security to your data. Let’s find if this device is really worth buying in detail.
What is Muama Ryoko WiFi?
Muama Ryoko Portable WiFi Router is a device that offers mobile broadband hotspot connectivity anywhere you go irrespective of poor signals on your smartphone. It fetches the signal more efficiently and turns 4G signals into your private WiFi. Being cordless it can be carried anywhere and you are no longer confined to particular spots where you get good signals because it can even catch the signals at the underground fields or remote areas.
Although, the connection can be fetched by our smartphone’s hotspot the problem with it is that it depletes the battery life of the smartphone, and once you are out of battery in remote areas your connection also wears out. Therefore, such a device will come into great use which can provide service up to 12 hours straight once charged to its full capacity.
It is possible to connect 10 devices at the same time to Muama Ryoko Router without deteriorating the speed and works within the range capacity of 15 meters. With the use of this router, you might be eligible for better data plans than your current mobile data plan. It is to the great use to the people who travels a lot because they don’t have to stress on the battery usage of smartphone anymore.
Apart from all this, it comes at a pocket-friendly price and is small enough to fit into your pocket. Thus, you can carry it wherever you go. The company claims that with just one setting, you will be able to use it in 38 different countries without restricting work or entertainment.
- It is lightweight and small with a sleek design so that you can keep it in your pocket or handbag easily.
- It offers connectivity of up to 150 Mbps which is quite good.
- Provides secure connection so that your data is not accessed by hackers.
- It is equipped with an automatic power-off feature. When not in use, its battery will not get depleted.
- It has a SIM card with 4G LTE coverage.
- It can either be connected by scanning a QR code with your smartphone or it can be connected by searching its network on the smartphone’s WiFi settings.
- It involves a free FLEXIROAM x SIM card that has automatic 500 MB data allocated to it.
- Its battery operates up to 12 hours after charging it to full capacity.
- It can be connected to 10 WiFi-enabled devices at once without compromising on speed.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty that can be extended to 3 years by giving an additional fee.
- It is feasible to work in 38 different countries with the help of Muama Ryoko Router.
- Signals from this device can reach every corner of the house including dead zones.
- It has embedded antennas that help expand the wireless coverage range.
- It is equipped with a variety of modes to customize your requirements.
Who Really Needs this Product?
If you travel a lot or are a digital nomad and don’t want to compromise your work either, then this device is for you. Because it is quite apparent that it is not possible for every area to have good connectivity and that may hinder your work. This pocket-friendly gadget is the best companion you can travel with that will help fetch the signals in the best possible way and send them to you.
Also if you have got dead zones at your home or workplace, this will again prove useful in such scenarios. Because you can’t solely depend on your mobile data when a shaky network is all that you experience. It is now possible for you and your family to work and enjoy non-stop entertainment with Muama Ryoko Portable Router.
How to Use Muama Ryoko Portable Router?
It will take only few steps to let you’re your device be connected to this router. Let’s go through it one by one:
- First, you have to download the FLEXIROAM X app on the device want it to get connected with. Suppose you want to connect it to your smartphone. This app is compatible with Android and Apple phones.
- Now get yourself registered and log in. Now verify the account by clicking the link sent on your mobile. In case clicking doesn’t work, try copying the link address and open it in the browser.
- For activating the SIM card use the app function “Link Starter Pack” and scan the barcode behind the SIM card. It will be activated and allocated with 500 MB of data.
- Now insert a SIM card in the Router.
- Now turn ON the Muama Ryoko Router and press the WPS button given on the right side. It will display the QR code. Scan this code with the smartphone and it will automatically get connected.
You can open the WiFi settings on your mobile device and choose SSID name written on your Muama Ryoko screen. Now enter the key given on the screen of router.
6. Now you can manage the 4G hotspot through http://192.168.0.1/. Use default username and password as admin.
You are all set to experience unbeatable internet speed.
Advantages and Disadvantages
It is important for any user to be well versed with the benefits and limitations associated with the product before he invests his money into it. We will list all of them so that it is easier for you to get more clarity on the product.
- It gives a secure connection so that no one else can access your data.
- It is ergonomic, portable, and lightweight.
- It is wireless and just requires a SIM card to use it.
- It will give you signals even in the dead zones or where you experienced a shaky network before.
- It is possible for around 10 people to access the network without compromising on speed.
- It is so small that can easily fit into your pocket and therefore you can always carry it with you.
- It maintains the connection via 4G LTE in 38 different countries.
- It comes with 500 MB of internet data when you start using it.
- If this product fails to appeal to you, then you can return it under a 30-day money-back guarantee. And if you received a faulty product then you can replace it.
- It has an auto power-off function when you are not using it which saves its battery for later use.
- Setting up a connection is hassle-free and anyone can do it with ease.
- It can create a mobile office by sharing printers and other peripherals.
- It has 1 year warranty period which could be extended up to 3 years with additional fees.
- It will cost you a lot less cheap than your data roaming subscription when traveling.
- It is of great use to people who do not have broadband or wired connectivity.
- It can only be bought from the manufacturer’s official website and you will not find it in the retail stores.
- Supplies are limited.
- Some customers say that it doesn’t work in completely dead zone areas.
- When connected to a lot of devices then you may experience slower speed.
Where to Purchase the Product?
It is best that you purchase the product directly from the manufacturer. They have a trusted website where several verified users gave it a positive response. The link to its official website is https://ryokowifi.com/. The advantage of buying the product from them is that you will not face any kind of scams or may receive some fraudulent product if you do it from retail stores or third-party websites. Also, the company runs several discount offers from time to time which can save you even more money.
They have several payment options which are highly secure such as PayPal or Credit cards. And if you don’t like the product then you can return it back under 30- day money-back guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many devices can be connected to Muama Ryoko Portable Router?
You can connect as many as 10 WiFi-enabled devices at the same time. Now everyone in the family can enjoy the connection together.
2. Is it compatible with my older devices?
Yes, if those devices are WiFi-enabled then it will absolutely work with them. It can work with computers, laptops, tablets, smart TVs and smartphones, etc.
3. Where can I find username and password?
The default username and password are printed on the label of the device and can be seen once the battery is removed.
4. How can I change the username and password?
To change them you have to log in to web management systems. There you have to click on ‘settings and then go to ‘WiFi settings’ to change it.
5. How can I access Web Management Systems?
First set up connection between the router and device. Now open the browser and enter the address http://192.168.0.1/ . Enter the default username and password i.e admin. Now you will be able to see you can check your data usage, speed , devices connected and network settings.
6. What if my device stops suddenly?
You can restart it once, check the remaining data on FLEXIROAM app and also check if you are out of signal area.
Closing Thoughts on the Product
As we did in-depth research on the product and read several comments of verified users on the website, we came to the conclusion that the product is worthwhile to consider. It is light in weight, secured, smartly built, has its own battery which lasts for 12 hours, uses a 4 G connection, and can be connected to 10 devices at the same time. What more you can ask for?
We recommend you to buy the product and try it for yourself once. And even then it fails to impress you, then you can apply for a return and full refund within 30 days of purchase. It is an excellent choice if you a travel freak and face a lot of connection issues. It works for all the devices which are WiFi enabled and are in a range of 15 meters.